VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

wtb: KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE

wtb:  KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE Empty wtb: KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Looking to purchase one or even two, had one when younger, now more crazy, and want another, anyone?!?!? Thank you, Glenn

Last edited by 66 PGE PU on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7899
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

wtb:  KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE Empty Re: wtb: KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 pm

You might try to find a "Bike" website... This ones for "VANS".....lol

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

wtb:  KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

wtb:  KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE Empty Re: wtb: KAWASAKI H-2 750 TRIPLE 2 STROKE STREET BIKE

Post by wideload Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Glenn I'll ask around. A good friend of mine use to ride a 500 triple and still runs his own shop. You might try Phillip's Pro Cycle in Herrin Ill. Those guys up there are into drag racing and might know of one.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Mike, Thanks for the help, any is great. As for DAN THE VAN MAN, at this site we do not need comments like yours. This is a helpful site for vans in deed , just as helpful with general info about other things other then vans. I have only found pleasant people to deal with lots of knowledge. So thanks to all who are willing to help others in need. Glenn

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:52 am

i had an H-1 (a friend of mine still has it) and an H-2
    sold the H-2 to a guy that just changed the back tire and went racing with it
    probly one of the nastiest bikes i ever owned next to a suzuki 1100
    heard a rumor/fact when i owned it that
    8 out of 10 owners who purchased an H-2 NEW are dead as a result of them being as crazy as they were... and i believe it
    i know they are fetching some big bucks and don't last long around here when i do see one listed
    good luck / speed safe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm