VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Looking for cool van in Pacific North West

Looking for cool van in Pacific North West Empty Looking for cool van in Pacific North West

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Hey

New to this website and really love all the pictures and info, great job. Always liked vans and looking for a new one. Did some research and found my tastes lie in the 60's vans. I like the A's G's and E's and don't really have a preference, at least yet.

So I am looking for one of these cool vans. I like to travel and so one with camping capabilities would be nice but not mandatory. While I love the vans that have been totally redone (they look amazing), I would prefer one that is in good shape, runs wells, but maybe needs a little TLC.

I need to see more and take some for a drive. If anyone is in the Pacific North West with one for sale please let me know. I live in Vancouver BC but can travel a fair ways if the right van comes along.

Cheers
    Doug
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Looking for cool van in Pacific North West Empty Re: Looking for cool van in Pacific North West

Post by HandiVanMan Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Just look in the A,G & E vans for sell fourms & you will eventually find one...

Looking for cool van in Pacific North West Empty Re: Looking for cool van in Pacific North West

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:55 pm

I have been looking in the forums thanks. Lots of great vans. Just need to find one not too far from home.

Cheers
    Dug
    langan
    langan

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2010-05-22

Post by langan Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 pm

I am in Sequim Washington looking too if I see something your way I will let you know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm