VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Southern California Cruise Nights And Events!

Southern California Cruise Nights And Events! Empty Southern California Cruise Nights And Events!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:53 am

I found this site and wanted to share with the rest of you in Southern Ca. If you are looking for any event regarding vintage cars trucks or vans this is where to go. If you have an event you would like others to know about you can post it here.
    I would Like To Know Who Else Is Here In Southern Cali?)
    · Car Shows - from Rat Rods to Concours d' Elegance
    · Cruise Nights
    · Rallyes, Rod Runs, Fun Runs and more
    · Racing Events of all types
    · Club Meetings and Events
    · Swap Meets
    · Automotive Literature Shows and Swap Meets
    · Model Car Shows & Swap Meets
    · Pedal Car Shows & Swap Meets
    · License Plate Shows & Swap Meets
    · Petroliana Shows & Swap Meets
    · Anything else related to Automobilia

So Cal Car Culture LinkSouthern California Cruise Nights And Events! Index_hotrod
    billo
    billo

Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Southern California Cruise Nights And Events! Empty Re: Southern California Cruise Nights And Events!

Post by billo Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 pm

All of the So Cal Vanning Event flyers are posted here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthernCaliforniaVanningNetwork/

in the files section
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12218
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Southern California Cruise Nights And Events! Empty Re: Southern California Cruise Nights And Events!

Post by donivan65 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 am

I will be showing the Van at the Riverside - Veteran's Day Car Show - Flabob Airport 4130 Mennes Ave Riverside Ca $25. Registration fee- 9AM - 4PM Would like to see a few earlys show up for the event- Click Here..Flyer And Info
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Number of posts : 619
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post by BajaCharlie Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Also a killer site for findin van stuff to do is www.wheels-of-confusion.com
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Number of posts : 619
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post by BajaCharlie Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm

bumpbug

Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by bumpbug Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm

mrdsalvato wrote:I will be showing the Van at the Riverside - Veteran's Day Car Show - Flabob Airport 4130 Mennes Ave Riverside Ca $25. Registration fee- 9AM - 4PM Would like to see a few earlys show up for the event- Click Here..Flyer And Info

I went there today and didn't see your van, was hoping you would have showed up. Some nice cars there but from the pictures I have seen of yours it out classed anything there.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 am

Hi BumpBug The rain had me on the ropes about going to the show. I was all ready to hit the road but it was still raining at 9am start time. Was thinking about going later in the morning but figured that others were staying home as well. The organizers were not answering phone calls ether. Bummer.

Last edited by mrdsalvato on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    bumpbug

Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by bumpbug Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:26 am

I understand about the rain, If I had something that nice why screw it up with rain mud and little rocks flinging up if you don't need too. Hope to see it out sometime, keep us posted where you will be showing it in the future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am