VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+27
Coop
Nightmoves
66BC
mik
vanny
Vannin Ken
Gothboy
BILLS66
Digz
dix
Space Truckin
white-lightning
Lazarusvan
mikeysly
austinmodhouse
Twinpilot001
64chevy
mbasaraba
Camaro Addict
VANagain
VanninBlaino
G-Man
Big W
bugeye bob
Rayallen
ScottyJones
donivan65
31 posters

Scotty's 1965 Chevy SportVan Deluxe Travel Cruiser

ScottyJones
    ScottyJones

Number of posts : 361
    Registration date : 2011-08-17

Scotty's 1965 Chevy SportVan Deluxe Travel Cruiser - Page 8 Empty Re: Scotty's 1965 Chevy SportVan Deluxe Travel Cruiser

Post by ScottyJones Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Thanks guys. I'm gonna do by best to hang on to it. The only reason I would part ways is if money gets too tight, but i just wanted to put it out there if there was someone looking for their dream van. Vanagain is right, it's a labor of love and I've put a lot of love into the van. A lot of it is thanks to the amazing people on this forum. I'll keep you all informed what happens!
    VanHoosierdaddies
    VanHoosierdaddies

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2015-12-28

Scotty's 1965 Chevy SportVan Deluxe Travel Cruiser - Page 8 Empty Re: Scotty's 1965 Chevy SportVan Deluxe Travel Cruiser

Post by VanHoosierdaddies Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:35 am

ScottyJones wrote:Thanks guys. I'm gonna do by best to hang on to it. The only reason I would part ways is if money gets too tight, but i just wanted to put it out there if there was someone looking for their dream van.  Vanagain is right, it's a labor of love and I've put a lot of love into the van. A lot of it is thanks to the amazing people on this forum. I'll keep you all informed what happens!

Hello Scotty, Came across your Van here while searching for my next toy. Are you still interested in selling? PM me to let me know what you are thinking price wise.

Thanks,

Jerry
    So Cal - Eastvale

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 am