VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

'63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor)

boroop
    boroop

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

'63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor) Empty '63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor)

Post by boroop Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 am

Here's a copy of the wallpaper I have on my computer at work. It's a quick little Photoshop I threw together.

It's setup perfectly for two monitors sitting side by side running 1280 x 1024 resolution (I'm a techno geek in real life, a vanner on the weekend Laughing ).

Enjoy!

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

'63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor) Empty Re: '63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor)

Post by Vanish Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:46 pm

That's Cool !!!!! I got GP'S Wall paper on my pc....

http://www.vintage-vans.com/wallpaper.html

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

'63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor) Empty Re: '63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor)

Post by G-Man Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:30 pm

Very nice van!!!
    boroop
    boroop

Post by boroop Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:13 am

Thanks for the compliments. I had quite a bit of fun putting it all together.

I was going to try and shoot some better photos this past weekend with the colors changing, but my fuel pump decided it wanted to spray down the side of my engine block. Evil or Very Mad But that's another thread.
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:33 pm

That is really cool! I can imagine what my 64 can look like complete!
    boroop
    boroop

Post by boroop Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Oh, mine is far from complete. The interior is junk still, but it looks good from about 3 feet away. Any closer and you start to note the overspray, rust bubbles peeking through and hippie stickers on the windows. affraid

But the exterior should be good through next summer and then maybe I'll have the necessary equipment to do the paint.

I'm having fun with it so far. Smile

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:05 pm

I've got gp70's wallpaper on my blackberry!
    '63 Falcon Club Wagon wallpaper (dual monitor) Th_IMG_2196

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:01 am