VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

How long does it take for the military movers

How long does it take for the military movers Empty How long does it take for the military movers

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

My husband and I are moving to Cali. He is in Mississippi right now and im in IL. He doesnt get to come home for leave, so we have the military movers coming to move our things. However its a week away and we still havent heard from the movers threw the military to confirm our move date. How long does this normally take?
    ==================

DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7899
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

How long does it take for the military movers Empty Re: How long does it take for the military movers

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:32 am

You need to call the military transportation office. They should have scheduled an Inspection date, a Packing date and a Pickup date. If they have assigned a mover already you could call them directly but always better to go through the military transportation office. They are suppose to give you a 30 day notice but sometime with some companies you really have to keep on them, Good luck.

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

How long does it take for the military movers Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    slowflapper
    slowflapper

Number of posts : 956
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

How long does it take for the military movers Empty Re: How long does it take for the military movers

Post by slowflapper Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 am

Dan gave a great answer but the OP looks like a spammer.

1 post, link to a moving company in IL, users location is in India, posted at 1:58am....
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7899
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 pm

HAhahaha! Good Eye SF. I missed that! Damb! Rolling Eyes I'll remove their link...

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

How long does it take for the military movers Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:22 am