VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Hywaychild.... You're in the Spotlight!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hywaychild....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty Hywaychild.... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by Admin Mon May 19, 2008 11:26 am

WoooHooooooo! My first Spotlight announcement on our new forum! cheers

This week we have Hywaychild's 1968 Chevy Van
    (for those of you keeping track, that's 2 '68 Chevy's in a row).

http://www.vintage-vans.com/

Here's a little about it by Hywaychild himself

hey all
    I'm new here but i've been vanning since the seventys . I spent the last 20 some years long haul trucking . I haven't had much time for van runs trying to pay off a house and a x and child serport and everything else I'm no longer trucking i'm disable and they won't give me a med card ,,,,, long borning store but now i get to go vanning again
    I've picked up a couple of new trucks latly and I still have my 68 I call smoke .. I all so have a new 64 that i will be working on very soon .
    I took the 68 (smoke) off the road so it could be totaly rebuilt but since i got this new 64 and another 68 smoke has gotten a new look on life and it looks like the 64 will get worked on first mean time i but smoke back on the road and try to hit a few events this year ..
    I'm really hoping to make it to the 36 nationals truck-in if i can have it fixed and back on the road by then ... I beat it pretty hard before i took it off the road . if you ever seen me jump on it you would know why i call it smoke
    Here's a couple of pix of my trucks ,, good luck all see you at nat's,,,,jay
    Hywaychild
    Oxford,AR. 72565

Stop by his gallery to see his story!

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/

Are you liking the new forum or what? There's still time to bid on our auction for rayray's creation taking place on the original forum!
    http://vintagevans.forumup.jobs/viewtopic.php?t=10081&mforum=vintagevans
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Hywaychild....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty Re: Hywaychild.... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by G-Man Mon May 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Very solid 2nd gen. Question what are you're plans for it. Question
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Hywaychild....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty Re: Hywaychild.... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by Vanish Mon May 19, 2008 5:23 pm

Wink

LOOKIN GOOD UP FRONT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am