VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT

Old Skool
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1306
    Registration date : 2009-06-13

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT Empty RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT

Post by Old Skool Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:28 pm

FINALLY got it finished and done. A conversion kit for the 67 Ford master cylinders. I am SERIOUSLY going to try and post some pics, but expect some difficulty, so,,, will at least get this posted anyways.
    It converts and seals the master cylinder from getting ANY water in it, you no longer have to pull up your carpeting to check it out. It comes with a new BLACK anodized billet aluminum cover.
    High strength polished stainless steel ARP bolt, copper sealing washer, special hydraulic compatible gasket and special hose, stainless clamps, and fittings. also, a really trick little remote reservoir. The reservoir even has a low level alarm switch if you want to hook it up. The reservoir is opaque white so you can see the level without taking the lid off, and comes with a bracket so you can mount it anywhere you would like.
    I mounted mine just over and behind the alternator, so the lines can run down and not hit anything. The conversion lid is made so you can turn it in the direction of where you want to mount the reservoir. Works super, and now no more moisture can get into the master cylinder and rust it out. The stock cover has two indentations that serve as breather holes. I have found many of them to leak the water into the master cylinder there, so this gets rid of that problem also.
    It sells for $125 with a standard hose length of 58". The hose is $4 bucks a foot,, as in OUCH,, and I thought the bolt was pricey,, LOL... so,,,, I can add to that length, however have to charge my cost per foot/inch over, if you need to.
    Now comes the hard part,, trying to post some pictures,,, drattzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Old Skool

I quit~~~~~~~~ man this photo thing is killing me,,, dratzzzzz

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1330-vi

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1340-vi

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1329-vi

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1339-vi

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1338-vi

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1331-vi
    Sy Hollinshead
    Sy Hollinshead

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT Empty Re: RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT

Post by Sy Hollinshead Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Sounds good.
    For photos i just use Photobucket. You just load all your piccies straight on there and you can then link to them on any forum. Very easy to do, even for us computer novices...

Sy
    Old Skool
    Econoline Guru

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT Empty Re: RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT

Post by Old Skool Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Sy,,, will Google it right now,,, man I cant wait to get it figured out and also fill up my dictionary for this site,, LOL

vic
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 am

Looks nice Vic. Heres a link to the pics you posted at OldEconolines site.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/oldeconolines/message/103557

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 am

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1340

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1339

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1338

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1331

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1330

RE: NEW 67 FORD MASTER CYLINDER REMOTE RESERVOIR CONVERSION KIT 100_1329

Old Skool Engineering conversion kit for 1967 Econoline master cylinder

Old Skool
    Econoline Guru

Post by Old Skool Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:54 pm

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE,, I will master the picture thing right now,,,
    vic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 am