VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
econopoor
DanTheVanMan
BILLS66
Magic Bus
Indian640
9 posters

3 Way Seat Belt Install ?

SDEconoTruck
    SDEconoTruck

Number of posts : 310
    Registration date : 2010-05-26

Seat Belts - 3 Way Seat Belt Install ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Way Seat Belt Install ?

Post by SDEconoTruck Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

No worries Murdock, I should post a thread of what I did to make the seats and belts work, pretty dialed-in now...

...good luck!

Seat Belts - 3 Way Seat Belt Install ? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Way Seat Belt Install ?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:57 pm

thanks for posting! i've been trying to figure out how to do this as well Smile

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm

I have a four point harness in my 65
    Udo
    Udo

Number of posts : 247
    Registration date : 2014-07-07

Post by Udo Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 pm

SDEconoTruck wrote:No worries Murdock, I should post a thread of what I did to make the seats and belts work, pretty dialed-in now...  

...good luck!

Sorry for the necro thread resurrection.
    I might be scooping up a truck this week so if you or anyone else has any walkthroughs or ideas that would be awesome.
    The truck I might be getting has NO seatbelts in it at all and the previous owner drove it like that!  Neutral 
    Collector plates but still, that is just insane.  Suspect 
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Udo wrote:
    SDEconoTruck wrote:No worries Murdock, I should post a thread of what I did to make the seats and belts work, pretty dialed-in now...  

...good luck!

Sorry for the necro thread resurrection.
    I might be scooping up a truck this week so if you or anyone else has any walkthroughs or ideas that would be awesome.
    The truck I might be getting has NO seatbelts in it at all and the previous owner drove it like that!  Neutral 
    Collector plates but still, that is just insane.  Suspect 

Sometimes I ride my motorcycle and it doesnt have any either!

Udo
    Udo

Post by Udo Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:16 pm

So I should just wear leathers and a full face helmet then when I drive this?
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Udo wrote:So I should just wear leathers and a full face helmet then when I drive this?

No probably just some of those fingerless gloves and a novelty helmet! You dont want to get carried away.
    Udo
    Udo

Post by Udo Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:58 pm

I have a Stormtrooper helmet, that should work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:25 am