VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

bullitt county twister..... You're in the Spotlight!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

bullitt county twister.....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty bullitt county twister..... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by Admin Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:45 pm

In today's high tech age of digtal photography, I get a kick out of seeing old photographs. So if you're anything like me in that respect, you'll love this week's Spotlight!

On the Home Page we have bullitt county twister and his 65 Chevy Van. The picture you see there is 26 years ago...

Home Page

His gallery, named "My early van from the early years" has a lot more pictures of him and his van's story all taken around that time. Visit and get a blast from the past.....

Member's Gallery

Hey, I need more vans for the weeks ahead in the Spotlight! What about yours?
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

bullitt county twister.....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty Re: bullitt county twister..... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by G-Man Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Great old first gen!!! Do you know if it's still around???

bullitt county twister.....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty Re: bullitt county twister..... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Hey G-Man
    Unfortunately I sold the van about 1 year after I finished it. The guy I sold it to owned a printing business and was using it for delivery. I saw it about a year later with the engine cover up and the breather off but I never saw it again. I have my doubts as to weather it is still around.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 pm

How could I be so rude!!!!
    Hey Chebby, what an honor to be placed in the spot light. It sure does bring back some memories when i see the old van and me with hair. I hope and pray that when I find my next one I can be physically able enough to go above and beyond what I did back then. Anyway, thanks again for the prestigious honor of the spotlight. God bless you all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm