VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Where have I been

Where have I been Empty Where have I been

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Hello out there, I am new to this site and real new to the new forum. It has been a while since I have done the vannin thing, but (as i stated on the old forum) I am gettin the itch again. I have owned several vans, ford, chevy, dodge but the one that I wish I still had was my 65. I hope to post the pics of my 65 soon, it has been 25 years since I did the work to it and MAN O MAN there is sooooo much more available now then there was then. So I just wanted to say hi and that I am really impressed with the pics that I have seen, you folks have done some incredible work on these rolling masterpieces. I am especially interested in anyone in the Shepherdsville, or Louisville Kentucky area. I hope to be searchin for my next project soon.

P. S. any hints on posting pics would be helpful.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Where have I been Empty Re: Where have I been

Post by G-Man Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:39 pm

BTC, Welcome !!!! Check the top of the forum on direstions to post pics

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:34 am

Welcome!!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 am

Thanks for the welcome, I have the pics posted on the Smug Mug? gallery. Remember it was way back before digital cameras, or email, etc. I am still getting used to searching these sites, but the information seems very helpful. May God bless you all.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12218
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 am

Let us know if you need any help with picture posting. Our old forum used PostImage and this new forum uses ServImg to take the pictures off your computer and place them into a message here. And its not really an easy system to use. I guess if you only have your pictures on SmugMug, then you can just copy and then paste them into a message. As for the Gallery, this new forum came with a small one, which really is hard to use and find anything. You can go over to the home page and make up your own album in the main gallery. We got them color coded like Red is 1st Gen Chevy Van, Yellow is 2nd, Ford blue, Dodge green, so its really organized. And you can always write to Chebby, she keeps this place running.

Where have I been Empty Thanks for the info.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey Donivan65 thanks for the input, apparently I placed them in the right spot cause chebby replied back about them. It is going to take sometime to keep all these forums straight so if I don't reply back I am just wondering around behind the little animals hahahaha.

God bless you all!!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:46 am

I have family that lives in Henderson, KY! My wife's aunt lives out there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm