VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Online G-Van Manuals.. Check out my Photobucket!

Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Online G-Van Manuals..    Check out my Photobucket! Empty Online G-Van Manuals.. Check out my Photobucket!

Post by Scott Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm

I created a paid account at Photobucket and have started uploading van manuals, I figure its a good source for snapshots and reference.

http://photobucket.com/gvansource

Password: unlock

Just click an album listed in the left column, if it isn't there you can click All Albums at the top.

I'm not real happy with the layout, but there's not a lot I can do about it, thats just the way Photobucket seems to work. Hopefully it will get better with time. I have a few more books to add, but it takes time to get the scans all sorted and uploaded. Plus I cringe when I have to cut the spine to automatically scan all the pages. But, its better to cut it and help many vanners, then preserve it for myself.
    wbulick76
    wbulick76

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2010-03-25

Online G-Van Manuals..    Check out my Photobucket! Empty Re: Online G-Van Manuals.. Check out my Photobucket!

Post by wbulick76 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 am

Man that is a very cool thing you did! I am sure many including myself will find that handy. Thanks!
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Online G-Van Manuals..    Check out my Photobucket! Empty Re: Online G-Van Manuals.. Check out my Photobucket!

Post by Scott Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:56 am

Yeah, these have been a huge help for me..

A little digging around, and figuring out how to cross-reference those numbers, gives you tons of information.

Hope it's as helpful for you as it has been for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am