VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

Hywaychild..... You're BACK in the Spotlight!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hywaychild.....  You're BACK in the Spotlight! Empty Hywaychild..... You're BACK in the Spotlight!

Post by Admin Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:17 am

Hey I figured since we're talking about it.... Hywaychild's 68 Chevy van was in the Spotlight about 3 months ago. Thing is, it didn't look anything like what it doea now!

Home Page

Check out his gallery again if you've been there, or for the first time! You'll see the before's and after's and agree he did a whole lot in a very short time....

Member's Gallery

ALL the Early's are eye-candy to us! And fun to drive too!
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Hywaychild.....  You're BACK in the Spotlight! Empty Re: Hywaychild..... You're BACK in the Spotlight!

Post by Vanish Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:32 pm

LOOKIN GOOD UP FRONT !!!!!!!

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Hywaychild.....  You're BACK in the Spotlight! Empty Re: Hywaychild..... You're BACK in the Spotlight!

Post by G-Man Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Hywaychild Great cover picture!!! So what color are you thinking about???
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12218
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:26 pm

And what is the story on the Red. White and Blue vans in your album,,,,,,,,
    hywaychild
    hywaychild

Number of posts : 389
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by hywaychild Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 pm

the color for now is staying primer . I have to to many things that I'm going to be changing ((AGAIN)) so were sticking with the primer .
    I got a new moter for it today yes it another in line 250 6 seems i bent a couple of push rods and it must have a couple of broken oil rings . I had a lot of oil on the back door's .The nats run was a bit hard on it .... I pushed it to get there and i should not have done it but it been way to long since i've seen some old friends and meet some new one's .
    As far as the other vans in my album the red one will be under construction very soon the blue one is for parts and i'm guessing what your calling white thats the one that is gray and black being show cased or it could be my 65 also for parts ??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am